Thursday, October 14, 2010

20% Off Grand Opening Sale!

   To celebrate my new ArtFire shop, I’m offering 20% off on anything in my store.
   I’ve spent the last week adding dozens of jewelry pieces to my JewelryArte store on Artfire, an online venue for artists and craftspersons.
   Take a look at my eye-catching sterling silver rings and pendants cast from real leaves.  Or choose one of my lovely plique-a-jour enameled earrings that glow like stained glass.

   You can order from my ArtFire web site or scroll down this page to buy from RapidCart.
   The sale runs through Nov. 1.
   Why wait until the malls are crowded? Take advantage of the sale for your holiday shopping.

   I've also added a link on the right so you can sign up for my e-newsletter.  I'll be sending out occasional newsletters to let you know about special promotions and upcoming art fairs I will be attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment