Friday, October 15, 2010

Put me on your Amazon wish list

   Now you can add my jewelry to your Amazon.com wish list.
   The popular website has opened up its wish list feature to all merchants regardless of whether they sell their wares on Amazon.com.  And if you add items from other sites, you can enter a $100,000 sweepstakes drawing.
   I don't know about you, but I always keep some goodies listed on my Amazon wish list and let my family know I would be more than happy to get anything on that list for my birthday or Christmas. In fact, I just updated it the other day HINT HINT.
   I know. I know. It's not even Halloween yet. But we're having our Christmas on Thanksgiving, so we only have a little over a month to get our Christmas shopping done.
   I've added Amazon.com wish list links to my product web pages on my web site and my shop on ArFire.com.
   Amazon has a download that you can add to your web browser so that anytime you are shopping on the internet and see something you like, you can add it to your Amazon.com wish list.
   This is a great little feature I know I'll be using a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment